The condition of infertility emerges when couples cannot attain the parenthood in a natural way. This means that either the wife or the husband or both may be responsible for the disorder. On the part of a woman, she is incapable to carry a pregnancy. The infertility condition happens when a woman does not conceive even after having a regular intercourse for 12 months without using any sort of birth control techniques.
Knowing the root cause of infertility will help couples to reverse the condition in an effective way. However, the causes differ greatly between men and women.
Some of the most common causes of infertility in men include:
- Low sperm motility, which means that the sperm of the male would not reach the egg.
- Low sperm count, meaning the man will release a sperm count, which is less than 15 million.
- Unusual sperm, which denotes that it may not be capable of carrying the sperm of the man effectively.
Some of the other causes of infertility in males include:
- Chronic disease, such as Cystic fibrosis.
- Some underlying conditions, such as diabetes.
Some of the most common causes of infertility in women include:
- Ovulation muddles, meaning the eggs will not be released during the month or they may discharge infrequently.
- Prevention of the egg moving the ovary to the womb or uterus of a woman because of fallopian tube or uterus problems.
- Side effects of medicines, drugs, and treatments.
- Presence of high level of Cholesterol in a woman’s body.
Smoking and using alcoholic drinks will also create infertility in both men and women. Following a healthy lifestyle will aid both men and women considerably in overcoming the infertility disorder effectively. Moreover, treatment for the condition mainly counts on the age of a woman who desires to conceive, the duration of the infertility condition, individual likings, as well as the general condition of the health.
When healthy couples intercourse more frequently during the ovulation period, they can effectively reverse the infertility problem. This is because the sperm of men can stay alive inside the women for a maximum period of five days, whereas an egg can take a maximum time of 24 hours to fertilize after ovulation. Theoretically, it is possible for a woman to conceive at any time between these six 6 days before and at the time of ovulation.
If any of these attempts fail to make a woman pregnant, then having the IVF Treatment at a reliable and reputable clinic in Dubai is the best way to make a woman conceive.